[vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text="About Melanie Callahan" use_theme_fonts="yes"][vc_column_text]Buying or selling a home can be a fun and exciting experience and an overwhelming experience all at the same time! To ensure a smooth & successful transaction you will need an experienced, enthusiastic and relentless broker with extensive knowledge of the Orange County California real estate market and an expert in how the process works.
I have represented many clients when buying or selling real estate – from their first home, to moving across town or beyond. And representing them in the purchase of their dream retirement home in the fun filled 55+ active communities of South Orange County.
Laguna Woods Village, Casta del Sol & Palmia are all 55+ active communities each with their own personality. Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Laguna Hills are three of the surrounding communities in beautiful Orange County for first time buyers, families and those not quite ready for retirement.
Put my knowledge, experience and commitment to work for you. My #1 job is finding a buyer for your home and finding the home of your dreams for you and your family. To me there’s nothing more rewarding than the smiles on the faces of my clients as they enter their new home or move on to the next adventure in their lives - and that’s what inspires me to devote so much effort and energy with every client.[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text="Effective Marketing Tools" use_theme_fonts="yes"][vc_column_text]
Selling your home can be an emotional time. You need someone who can assess market conditions to help you objectively price your home for sale and prepare you for the sale. Ask me for my free reports that will help you get your home sold fast!
- Utilize the vast and powerful resources of the CENTURY 21 system to get the results you deserve. By providing worldwide exposure for your property on internet websites including but not limited to:
- Feature property listings on REALTOR.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Century21.com, C21Rainbow.com. OCRegister.com and Melanie4Homes.com plus many more sites.
- Advertise your home weekly in Laguna Woods Globe ad, and in local community papers of South Orange County and my Facebook page.
- Provide a written Comparative Market Analysis to help you set the right price to sell your home.
- Input your home in the Multiple Listing Service used by real estate agents to locate a property for buyers.
- Help prepare you home for sale to achieve highest possible sales price. Coordinate with contractors to prepare your home for the market, such as cleaning, flooring, painting, etc. if needed. Provide light staging services as needed.
- Host a Broker preview for local Realtors - actively hold public open house for potential buyers.
- Have your home professionally photographed by an experienced real estate photographer resulting in high-quality property photos & videos resulting in numerous views on my YouTube channel.
- Create a unique home brochure to highlight your property features.
- My monthly Newsletter keeps me in touch with potential home buyers worldwide. personal e-newsletter,
- Social media marketing using social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Google+, and more, to interact with potential buyers and sellers on a more personal level.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
Buying a property requires making many important decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. You can count on me to guide you through this process. Ask for my free report that will help you understand how to avoid overpaying
- I am a full-time agent with experience completing transactions in this marketplace and I am familiar with the area.
- I have had many roles throughout my real estate career – real estate agent, office manager and an owner/broker which allows me to bring a true wealth of experience to my clients
- I respond to your email, texts and calls promptly, if I am with clients, as soon as possible. I will spend as much time as you need to find the best property for you and I am available at night and on weekends.
- We will visit the neighborhoods to become familiar with the area, amenities, price ranges and available properties and your options. What are the pros & cons of each area? See all currently available homes on the Multiple Listing Service in real time via my website.
- I will fully explain the buying process including local real estate procedures, financial requirements and regulations in your community.[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text="California Native" use_theme_fonts="yes"][vc_column_text]As a native Californian I have had the privilege to live in many places throughout the state. Orange County has been the family home since 1971. Over the years I’ve seen remarkable growth and changes and Orange County remains home to me today.
Some of most beautiful coastline in the world is located in Orange County with magnificent harbors at Dana Point and Newport Beach, world famous Laguna Beach and the mountains of Lake Arrowhead and Big Bear are just a few hours’ drive.
You will enjoy a carefree active lifestyle all year round in beautiful sunny California! Recreational activities are plentiful such as golfing, freshwater or ocean fishing, swimming, theater, the performing arts, theme parks, professional sports and much, much more!
The country´s highest quality healthcare is available in facilities such as Hoag Hospital, Saddleback or Mission Hospital combined with smaller clinics and a wide selection of physicians, dentists and other specialists and medical practitioners.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]